Write for Us
Submit a Guest Post Content on useful WordPress tutorials, plugins, and themes.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our blog! We are more than glad to take in new writers with fresh ideas and opinions.
Our audience mostly comprises of WordPress developers, designers, digital agencies, and entrepreneurs. The goal is to provide them with tips, hacks, news, tutorials and anything that will help them develop/troubleshoot their websites more efficiently.
However, before you write for us, you need to take a look at a few guidelines set by us.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Please make sure that the articles you submit are 100% unique, and really beneficial to our audience. We prefer WordPress development and design related articles on more technical topics such as css, database security, mysql etc. We also accept articles on list of useful plugins and themes applicable to all niche websites( See here – WordPress Themes and Plugins). Mundane topics will be rejected.
- We are looking for guest posts with long-form content (of anywhere between 1,500 and 2,000 words. 2000+ words would be rocking though! ). As per our research, longer and more in-depth content does well with any audience.
- All articles must be engaging; without any grammar or spelling errors and suitable for our english speaking crowd. If not, it will be rejected.
- The guest posts should be comprehensive with lots of screenshots and examples. We want to reach out to WordPress developers and designers, both beginners and advanced.
- Don’t forget to include one featured image (730 wide and 365 pixels tall) . Check out our post on WordPess Security to get an idea.
- Again, as per our research, we find that images not only make your article more expressive but attractive too. Be sure to add lots of relevant images – preferrably screenshots. Videos of course would be awesome!
- Apart from being informative, your content should be keyword rich too (so that it is Google Search friendly). We recommend using a Keyword suggestion tool.
- Since we are interested in content that will strengthen our audience’s understanding of WordPress development, the post should be purely informational. Promotional articles will be rejected right away.
Themes and Plugin Suggestions
Developed or know about any awesome themes/plugins that would be useful to our audience? Let us know about it and we will add it to our lists. Do make sure it is not listed anywhere here – WordPress Themes and Plugins
Submit a Guest Post for a Social Boost
We will be giving you post a social boost on the day it goes live by promoting it through our extensive social networks. We suggest you do the same. Also make sure you closely monitor your post and engage with the reader through comments if and when required.
You can send your Guest Post ideas to email@example.com. Your post will be first reviewed by our moderators and then published if found up to our standards.